Usage Terms, Privacy and Refunds
Graphic Pro Software Usage Terms
- Use graphic Pro software to create as many graphics as you want.
- Sell individually, or as a package or give away your *finished graphics as a bonus.
- Use your *finished graphics in items that will be resold many times (such as WordPress themes).
* Finished Graphics are graphics made with a combination of more than one element or text item.
Example: You cannot sell a website header as part of a WordPress theme by just using the header background. It must be significantly changed. If in doubt, contact support. We want you to make money with this software!
- Sell the graphics in the built in library or add on Graphic Packs individually, or as a package in any format.
- Reselling, sharing, redistribution and giving away of Graphic Pro Software Library images and Graphic Packs is strictly prohibited, either as individual images, or as a set of images.
- Share, give away or sell your software to anyone else.
- Reverse engineer or otherwise “tinker” with the program itself.
- You may not use Graphic Pro Software, in whole or in part, in the development of any competing products or services to be provided to third parties.
- You may use the images contained in Graphic Pro Software only in connection with the Software and for no other purpose.
This policy covers how Graphic Pro Software will use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order and contact you regarding software updates and new Graphic Pack releases. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Because this is a digital download, refunds will not be given. If you run into any problems with the software, please submit a support ticket. We will respond quickly. We are always open to feedback!